From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:05:43 -0800
Henry,

I hope you didn't use the command that Brian sent verbatim, don't use the '*'. The command (including path) is

C:\windows\system32\convert.exe c: /fs:ntfs

Russ Poffenberger
Credence Systems Corp

This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this company immediately by reply to this transmission and delete it from your computer. Thank You. Credence Systems Corporation.

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>