Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 20:57:06 -0800
Cathy Pierce wrote:
>I am experiencing a problem installing a Microsoft security patch for
>Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and have been trying different fixes " some
>components are damaged on your system. I suggest you perform an In-Place
>Repair to replace the damaged files and registry entries with the correct
>ones."
>Where can I get this info from to make a windows setup CD?

Some places may still have the Windows 98X software in stock. I'm surprised
that Microsoft even spoke with you about your problem due to the fact
Windows 98X has been discontinued and I was under the impression they
wouldn't give support any more.

I did a Google search for "Windows 98 Software" and came up with more than
one possibility for you to research. http://agsolutionspc.com The show
Windows 98SE on their site for less than one hundred dollars. You may also
do a search if you like.

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka
netTek Computers