From:
Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:49:37 -0400
Elder-redhawk,
 What you need is wireless capability or a cellular router, depending on
where you expect to use laptop. Prices can range from probably $25 to
several hundred dollars depending on your choice of equipment.

Many, if not all, late model laptops come with wireless adapter on board or
you can purchase a PCMCIA adapter which plugs into the laptop.

If you have cellular service the router may be your choice, it can be used
in your car or any stationary location that receives a cellular signal.
There are many free wireless "hot spots" across the country and a Google
search will get you a list of locations.

 A search should return all the information you need or address questions to
the list.
Best of luck,
Hal Seabolt