From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 23:18:52 +1100
Thanks Hugh, but my modem is Rockwell chipset, the V90 driver listed is
for Lucent Chipset. anyway, the V90 problem for KTX modem has been here
(at least Australia as i know) around many months, there was a upgrade
flash and a back-to-normal flash ( in case if the upgrade failed) then
they deleted 'em, I hope someone still has 'em in hand ...

Jun

Hugh Vandervoort wrote:

> This URL is listed as "New" on the edge site, and takes you to the V90
> upgrade. Merry Christmas!
> http://www.edge.net.au/support/index.html
>
> Does anyone know where can i find KTX modem (FM-56K-VSEC) V90 flash? I
> looked all over Edge site, they seems not support V90 upgrade and
> deleted this topic from FAQ
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                      http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]