From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:07:52 -0700
Gary;
You're on the right path doing a clean install
the Windows XP cd is bootable
but you may have to set the boot order in
bios to boot from cdrom first.
then just start your computer with the WinXP cd in the drive
and windows will start the install.
You will be given a choice of what file system to use
I would recommend using the NTFS file system.
 Looks like all your drivers for the devices listed would be contained in
WinXP
Enjoy.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers