From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:30:13 -0700
We had wanted cases to build our servers into, but after much searching our
Network Engineer finally went with rackmount SYSTEMS from Compaq.  Rackmount
cases are hard to find, most places only have one or two models at best.
If you want/ need some of the places he looked at let me know & I'll try
picking his brain.

John