From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:59:45 -0800
Your cheapest way is to stay with an AMD system and reuse all your
components. I built a relatively cheap computer with
 http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=KM4M-V&class=mb
 and it has given me no problems. You may have to reactivate XP but, each
time I've had to reactivate there was no problem. Most of the time you don't
even speak to a human being to reactivate.

Tom Mayer