From:
alan c lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:15:39 -0700
Doyle,
	This should not cause any problem, but it might be a
better option by using Virtual PC or VM Ware to safely test new softwares.
Here is an article that should help you get started:
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2004/July/InstallingLongHornOnVMWare.asp
or you can google it yourself.  Good luck.

Alan Lee

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006, DOyle Hirsch wrote:

> I currently have three harddrives(C,D,E) installed on my XP computer. I've just received the beta of Windows Vista. I want to install the OS on drive D and run a duel boot. Will this be a problem? I've got over 30 gigs of free space on D.
>
> Thanks
> Doyle HIrsch
>
>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml