From:
Nancy Drew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:22:58 -0400
very simple put a disk in drive A and go to start =explore and scroll down
to  Favorites and drag and drop it in the 3.5 floppy. when you reinstall
just put the disk in and drag them right back to your favorite folder will
have a favorite folder inside your favorite folder . I have used this a
couple of times and it has worked very well any new favorites you add will
just go to your new favorite folder.

Nancy Drew