From:
James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:34:51 -0400
I am in a bit of a bind right now concerning the lack of supply of PCI
G200's, so I was wondering if there were any other video cards I could use
in a dual monitor machine running NT4 that any of you know about? I know
that Matrox makes dual and quad monitor versions of their G100, but it is
very pricing and the performance is not there. It was a better deal using an
AGP and PCI G200 together since I could run all CAD drawings on the monitor
with the AGP card and everything else on the other. Thanks for any
suggestions.

      ...James

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html