From:
David Coulthart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 09:13:49 -0500
Good morning all,

Being the typical teenager I am, when it comes to computers I love
reading about the latest & greatest technologies, especially those
involving the great power & speed of servers.  And one of my favorite
interests is RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks).  But, I can
never remember all of the details, particularly the different levels and
their capabilities.  So I figured the web would be a good place to try.
So first I plugged in www.raid.org into NN & came up with nothing.
Next, I tried raid.com & got GeneSys' site which does have a good amount
of information on RAID.  But I was really wondering if their was an
independent site out their dedicated to information on RAID, not just a
site of a company that sells RAID products.  So I figured that someone
this list must know where I could find some more info to feed my
curiousity.
--
TIA,

Dave C.