From:
Star Damian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:30:28 -0500
I'm building a Intel Pentium III and having trouble with no screen
coming up so that I can get to CMOS.  I connect the hard drive and the
hard drive acts as if gets no signal but once the the ribbon is removed
the hard drive sound just fine and it works in one of the other computer
that I'm wanting to replace.  What can be done to fine out if SDRAM or
Intel Pentium III is in working order or is the motherboard bad? Using a
NEC Multisync2A monitor.

The specs are
M748MR motherboard slot 1 with Intel Pentium III 500mz
On Board Sound , AGP & Mouse
Western Digital Ultra ATA 66 20 gig
2 3.3V Dimm SDRAM each chip 64 memory

Star Damian