From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 08:44:38 -0700
Happy Holidays...

It has been another wonderful year for us here at The
NOSPIN Group and we want to take this opportunity to
wish each of you a special holiday greeting.   If you are
celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah or one of the other holidays
that surround the Winter Solstice, (for all the Druids out there,
we hope the wood was dry for the bonfire and you did not
get frostbite while dancing nude about it).

Each of our Moderators and Editors have been working to insure
PCBUILD comes to you pristine, warm and friendly all year long.
So, we want to thank them all for the time they donate to help
each of you.  If you have the opportunity, you might want to drop
them an Email, privately during this holiday season.   You can find
them at:   http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

Merry Christmas from Drew Dunn and myself.   If you have Real
Player we have a special holilday greeting OnLine, (my sons
singing "Jingle Bells"):

   http://nospin.com/xmas98.ram

Bob Wright  -   The NOSPIN GROUP
   [log in to unmask]   -   http://nospin.com
Listserv Owner   PCBUILD  -  PCSOFT -  NOSPIN-L
                         PC-PDA  -   I-GAMES - COMPUTERLADY