From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:26:23 +0200
Chuck,

Check if the motherboard of your PC has been prepared for USB.

On my previous PC there were USB "heads" (not sure if this is the correct
word), but no actual USB ports. It was prepared, but ready, for USB. There
also should be some settings in the BIOS that activate the USB ports.

HTH/ Goran Halfvarson, Sweden

---

| Chuck Hassenplug

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,