From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 07:51:07 -0800
I have not run it under XP, but am using it with Windows 7. In general, the OS should not make a difference since the drive looks like a regular drive to the system. There could be some problems with hardware due to the speed differences between SSD and regular drives.

In my system, the OS boots about twice as fast as it does with standard HD. The SSD is still rather expensive, but prices are coming down. Do note that there are big differences in speed of writing between the SSD devices. Check the specs before buying.

Peter Shkabara