From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 20:43:48 -0600
If I run fixmbr on the hard drive will this affect Windows XP as I have
the Home edition with SP3 and my disk is the first Window XP upgrade
disk 2002?  The hard drive that GRUB got put on is a second drive now E.
  I do have a Partition program by Paragon that corrects the MBR of
Windows would this be better to use. I'm just afraid that it may corrupt
C drive if I use the Windows XP 2002 disk.