From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:14:50 -0400
Good place to start is go to device manager in safe mode.  Under monitors click the + and see how many monitors are installed.  I'll bet there are two or more monitors installed.  Whatever you find there highlight it/them and click on remove, then yes when it asks to confirm removal. Then try restarting.