Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 22:12:44 +1000
Official PC100 SDRAM standard is 8ns, PC66 is 10ns. Most cheap PC133 RAM is
7.5ns, good quality PC133 should be 7ns, you can get 6ns SDRAM which is
marked as PC150 sometimes.

The BIOS setting you should look for is not DRAM setting (doesn't do
anything because you use SDRAM), but SDRAM setting, you should change it to
10ns (slow PC100 down to PC66) for all memory banks. If there is a setting
for SDRAM latency, don't forget to change it to 3. The basic is: set your
RAM at lowest speed, if you experienced problem at high speed.

Please also check your mobo manual to ensure that it can use 64M single
stick of RAM, some old mobo don't like "large" RAM stick, my old mobo has
limitation to 64M max size of single RAM stick. Please note that there are
compatibility problem between RAM and mobo too, not all RAM will work for
all mobo.

Jun Qian