From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:44:54 -0700
First, I would try to get video output so that I could see what is
happening while trying to solve the initial challenge. My thought on
this is that you supply the forum with information on your BIOS (it
should be in the computer manual). Then, if some member has the same
BIOS, they can give you step by step keystrokes to reset the BIOS to
work with the video card. You will not be able to see anything on the
screen until after you reset the video and restart the computer.

After that, you may be right in that there are corrupted files in the
restore partition. In this case, you would need to get a Windows install
disk from the manufacturer for a few dollars or at least a restore CD.

Also, the USB port for your wireless keyboard and mouse may not be
activated until late in the setup of Windows and, therefor, Windows is
not seeing a keyboard and can not proceed with the setup.

Just some thoughts. I hope this helps.

Tom

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>