Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:47:47 +1000
Try partition the new drive in DOS first. You can restart your computer in
DOS and Fdisk to create partitions, then reboot and format it. Just make
sure your BIOS can see the 20G drive, then win95 will take what ever the
BIOS tells it. If you are using Win95a, you may need to download and install
win95 service pack from MS.

Jun Qian