From:
Nicki Gemmell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:33:31 +1200
I know what he means - its been happening to me too.  When entering data
into an online form (for example when buying something online), where you
would generally tab between fields, the machine instead cycles to another
open page or programme - in much the same way that the alt+tab combination
does.
Nicki
If it helps, I'm using Win98SE, IE5.5, Office 97 on a P166MMX, 64mb, fairly
reliable workhorse