From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:28:44 -0400
This is usually cause by a problem with the monitor driver. For example, my
monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster 3 capable of 60Hz at 800x600 (I know,
ancient by today's standards but it still is one of the clearest and
sharpest screens I've ever looked at) and the standard Win driver for this
monitor has a max setting of 56Hz. I have no idea why. Fortunately my video
card lets me define my own customer monitor and that's how I had it set up.
TTYL

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org