From:
"Twin*.*Star" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:08:01 -0500
If a BIOS upgrades procedure is stopped in the middle for any reason, e.g.
system hangs, power failure, operator abort, etc., the BIOS is destroyed and
can not be "flashed" any more. You then must buy another BIOS and/or have
the factory re-program it.

Since you said you tried a BIOS from another mobo, I suspect in addition to
the above, you may have damaged the mobo with static charge, or the BIOS is
not the correct one (must be exactly the same), or a number of many other
possibilities too numerous to troubleshoot over the net.

With that said, after installing the new BIOS, did you reset it with the
BIOS jumper?

Daniel Wysocki
Twin*.*Star Computers
770-498-2582 / 800-816-0663