From:
Gloria D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:11:54 -0400
Thank you so much for offering help. I still can't get it to boot. I have
tried all your suggestions.  I just tried the ram in another computer and it
worked fine and showed the correct amount so I now know it's not the ram
that is bad. It has to be something on the motherboard.  Maybe a bad ram
slot?  I did get a beep when I took out all the ram but no matter how I  put
the ram in did it make a difference. It still had the 3rd and 4th lights
burning and no boot.
Gloria