Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 02:45:17 EDT
Thank you Dean for your reply, I had known McAfee was not top  of the line,
but since it was on this computer when I got it, I just didn't  change it,
but don't know which one is good to keep bad stuff  out.  Which of the free
or even a paid one would you suggest is the best  for this?  I dont want to
have to format to get viruses and Trojans  out all the time.  I had
downloaded Windows Defender but since McAfee  was on here, it will not work. I also
use MS Security Essentials and up date it  daily.

Now, this Dell did a 'back up' yesterday, and if it did  that, then those
Trojans are still on here and now that CD, aren't  they?  Actually those
Trojans only mention they are on here,  possibly quarantined but it didn't say
they were quarantined.  It just  said 4 Trojans.  Thank you for replying to
my message.   Harriet

In a message dated 9/29/2010 7:56:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,