Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:27:48 -0700
I just ran into another problem. Bought a Fujitsu-Siemens D1327 motherboard
with 1.7G P4 processor on e-bay to upgrade my wife's computer. This MB has a
1.5v AGP slot, but my collection of AGP video boards consists of only 3.3v
types. I installed a PCI video card instead to get going, but I get no video
signal at all. This is where I am not sure if the board would automatically
detect the PCI video or not. The PDF manual that I downloaded from the
Fujitsu site does not answer this question. I do know that on some newer
boards there is a lot of trouble trying to use such an old PCI video.

Incidentally, there are no beeps coming from the PC speaker. Don't know if
this board's BIOS generates any beeps or not. Any hints or answers would be
welcome. I will be trying to get a newer AGP board, but still am curious as
to whether there may be another problem with the MB setup.

Thanks.

Peter

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml