From:
Michelle B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:37:18 +1300
NO!That is only your speed from the modem to the com.If you are getting that
showing up when you sit the mouse on the connection icon in the system
tray,it is because you are more than likely using the windows modem
drivers.Each comp. i worked on,i showed the owners that if they got the
proper drivers for their specific modem and installed them that it will show
you the actual connect speed ie.31.200,33.600 etc and not the 115200.Try
it!If you need a hand about which drivers let me know.BTW leave the setting
at 115200 also.
Michelle Beri