From:
Jim Dodd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:13:51 -0500
Good morning Ray,

Sorry to be so late about answering your last question.
I have been out to West Texas doing a job for my company,
and am just getting back home.

The Pentium 4 system uses the two connections for getting
advanced instructions to and from the ATX power supply.
At this time I do not know how much more control the Pentium 4
system has over the ATX power supply than the other standard
systems.

Hope this partally answers your last question.

Thanks,
Jim Dodd
Mineral Wells, Texas
US