From:
Stephen McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2015 21:06:51 +0000
Hi Peter, first answer would be is that your website is infected. Talk to
the site managers. I do know that malware can latch onto sites and then
unlatch to go elsewhere if the stats aren't sufficient to justify staying
where they are. Apart from that I don't know but did try to disinfect a
Chrome browser for a client. In the end I was defeated. There were just too
many on the laptop. Just left them with a 6 month Malwarebytes program and
advised to choose Firefox. It was so bad I considered a fresh install of
win 7. Mind you, Windows isn't my OS of choice but this was vicious.
Regards.
Stephen

--
You look a little burned out my friend. I guess it must be up to me.

Mr D, Robert Zimmerman esq.