Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:04:43 +0800
I don't know if this has happened to you but to me it did, it had something
to do with the device driver.  We even used Windows XP for that machine.
It can configured the nearest possible driver, but you can't configure the
maximum resolution quality especially if it is not certified by microsoft.
Hope this helps.

Frederick

"Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime."

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml