From:
Ray Postell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:48:57 -0500
I need to know if a 233MHz Proteva Touch computer will need a special operating system CD. I was asked to restore win95 0n tis machine, and it went thru the format ok, but then comes up to A:\ and every command typed in will give a "Bad command" or "wrong parameter" message. I am at wits end. The bios is set for c\a startup. It recognizes hard drive and Cd rom. But when prompted to Start Windows 1- with cd rom support 2- without cdrom support and I place cd in ,it will give a "Invalid disk, replace disk and try again."
I did sys and sttill nothing.