From:
Bobby Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:25:51 -0500
We bought one of the USB enclosures and a 15gig drive but we have ben unable
to find any retore software that will work with the USB connection. It seems
that USB only works under Windows and all the software packages that will
restore a whole drive run under DOS. Do you know of any solution to this
problem?
Bobby