From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:56:40 -0400
You might be able to simply get another modem for use in your new office, if
your DSL service uses PPOe, which requires a kind of sign on process similar
to that used for a Dial Up connection.  You wouldn't be able to have both
the home and the office computers using this connection at the same time,
though.  To do that, you would require a new account for the computer in the
office.

John Sproule