From:
"Brian L. Sanburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:03:19 -0600
Was the monitor working with the previous OS?  Did you use the same video
cable when checking it on the other machine?  Make sure the cord is firmly
seated in both the card and the monitor (if it even is removable).  Next,
I'd check the pins/connectors on the cable.  Then I'd move on to the video
card.  Take it out and reseat it. (Make sure you discharge any static
electricity before removing the cover, of course.)

Brian

<<< you wrote... >>>

Can someone give me an idea what is causing this problem? Presently my
Operating System is Windows XP. HD -- 40 Gigs  Memory-- 512mbs. On start-up
I can see and hear the HD running, it goes through the start up process the
monitor indicator lights up but no video is seen. The monitor is good, it
whec was checkedked on another computer.All other parts are new. What could
be the the problem ? Any help will be appreciated.
regards  noel
---