From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:35:21 EST
 I just got a Western Digital Raptor 74gig HD which is an oem version so it
didn't come with the WD secure connect cable. I have a SATA cable (small, red)
that came with my mobo but am unsure if I need to use the 4 pin power
connector from my PS which is the same type as connected to DVD, floppy, fans, etc.(Is
this what the WD website refers to as "legacy power connector"?)
 I'm smart enough to know this is probably a dumb question but I've had so
many problems getting this build running that I'm second-guessing every step I
take.

 Thanx all!
 Phillip Williams

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: