From:
Jimmy DaPea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 00:55:11 EST
Thanks to all who gave me advice on the vid card. I probably will end up
getting a geforce. I looked on pricewatch.com (nice site) , and they had a
GeForce Pro 64mb for only $92. How much difference do the 32 MBs and 64 MBs
have?

Also, as an added note, I thought I was a unique case for bad drivers with my
ATI, on board (pathetic), but apparently I'm not. Think twice before buying a
budget comp with onboard ATI, you might get lots of conflicts, which is the
main reason I am upgrading.

Jimmy DaPea

-*-=-Look up, and smile at the pretty light...-=-*-