From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:12:07 -0500
Greetings!

We are a Motorola dealer and we have to access their secure site for ordering, getting updates, etc. About 90% of the time, after filling out a form and clicking the submit button, we instantly get a page cannot be displayed error. Then we have to click the back button, and re-enter everything in the form. Then when we click on the submit button a second time, it goes right through. This is on a secure website. The machine is a Dell, about 1 year old, with Windows XP Home. Internet access is via LAN through a Starband dish. I ran the command (netsh int ip reset) without the parenthesis, to rebuild the TCP/IP stack but still have the problem.

If any one can help with this frustrating problem, I would be very much appreciative.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis Thiel

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml