From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:46:52 -0700
I would replace your RRAS gateway with a more reliable device such as a
router. RRAS works fine if you are only supporting 2 to 5 nodes, but more
traffic than that can quickly overwhelm it. A dedicated router would be able
to keep up with the demands a lot more reliably, and would free up that
Win2K server box for other tasks such as being a domain controller or a VPN
server. How many nodes are you trying to support, and how big of an uplink
do you use?

Kenneth Whyman
"Chance favors the prepared mind."