From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2007 08:15:02 -0700
As was mentioned earlier, you probably have the old drive formatted as
NTFS - without going in to details, it may not work over USB for you.
You can install the old drive internally and access it.  However, you
will need an adapter to convert IDE to SATA.  For $11.50, there is just
such an adapter over at geeks.com ( http://tinyurl.com/2bjnuh ).
Hopefully, that will do the trick for you :)

Tony Mayer