From:
David Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:50:26 -0500
I have annoying problems with my PC, I'm not sure if they're related, but they probably are. Firstly, when I turn it on, it doesn't recognise the IDE hard drive and therefore can't get the boot record. It's only when I leave it for a while, then reset it that it recognises it (almost like it's "warming up"). Also, it regularly (almost every time) crashes in the middle of programs (mostly games) that run perfectly well otherwise. I've updated things like graphics drivers etc so it's not them, I reckon it's a bit more sinister than that.. Can anyone help??

Dave Webster

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml