From:
Bernadine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:54:12 -0700
I was told by PCSOFT I had to send this question to you.

I have an old computer this XP and an older yet computer Win 98, no idea what's on it anymore.

The Win98 computer will not work with a flash drive. I have quite a few files and folders I would like to transfer from the Win98 to the XP and unless I use hundreds of floppy disks I can't do that. Is there a way to transfer files more easily and not cost me an arm and a leg? Can the old hard drive be linked to the newer computer? How? If not can the old hard drive be taken out and added to the newer computer? How? I'm not very good at understanding most of the answers you write to others, so could you please explain in easy terms.

Thank you,

Bernadine