From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 00:45:37 -0700
Hi Wayne,

The software I work with sees 80004005 errors on occasion.  This usually
means a service account permissions error in our case (Windows NT and 2000
Server).  If you are running Windows XP, there might be some sort of
correlation.  I'm not sure about ME, and Windows 98 does not run services
the same way (i.e. EVERYTHING has permissions, regardless of account type or
password).

Kyle Elmblade