From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:45:31 -0600
What are the consequences of  losing a dynamically assigned IP address?

I am considering purchasing a Direcway satellite two-way internet service
which assigns IP addresses dynamically.  I had intended to turn my computer
off daily.  I also considered unplugging the usb connection from my computer
and plugging it into my wife's computer when she wanted to get on.  (Or use
a usb switch if there is such a thing.)  Is there a problem with that?

Dean Kukral