From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:49:25 -0500
Is there enough room on the floppy to fit the old bios?  That may be the
problem.

You should be able to download the current version of the bios from the
motherboard manufacturer's web site.   There are usually several versions
available.  I don't see any reason that you need to save the current version
during the upgrade when you can download a copy of it.

Ben Moore