Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 16:15:17 -0400
Good Afternoon Everyone,

If you're looking for superb Task Manager functionality in Windows 9x (as
well as in NT4, 2ooo & Me), I recommend using Igor Arsenin's highly regarded
TaskInfo2000.

This utility is similar in many ways to Task Manager in Windows NT and
Windows 2ooo, and offers most users more information and control than they
are ever likely to need or thought imaginable.

It's an absolutely magnificient piece of programming and labor of love
available for free download @ http://www.iarsn.com/ .

My personal thanks to Mr. Arsenin for sharing his time and talent to benefit
the worldwide computing community.  (Igor Arsenin is a member of the
Computer Science faculty at Novosibirsk State University in southern
Siberia, Russia.)

Jeffrey Ottie