From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:39:45 -0500
Mike,

Could be a power problem, possibly the power supply itself or the power
coming in to the computer. Make sure she is using a good quality surge
suppressor.
Another possibility is the computer is being turned off while still in
Windows instead of being properly shut down.

Dennis Thiel

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html