From:
Don Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:18:14 -0500
I had the same kind of a problem.  Unable to access web
sites.  It used to work but then started to be intermittent
and then gave up completely.  The connection would be
made but no data was being received by my computer.
I was able to get my Juno email but not thru the internet.
I tried another ISP - same problem.  I tried another
(internal) winmodem - same problem.  I was able to get
internet access on another computer connected to the
same phone line.  I finally determined that it must be a
hardware problem, but I tried reinstalling Windows
(W98SE) first.  I was able to get my internet connection
back, but many other things are having problems.  I plan
to reformat my C: drive and start all over again.

Don Elias