From:
Charles Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:00:39 -0400
Monitor is an IBM P260.

Lately, my eyes have been getting very tired working on the computer.
I spend 10-15 hours a day in front of it.  Last night, the screen went
blurry.  I thought it was my eyes as I rubbed them and it was fine,
and then it happened again.  I realized it was the screen and just
shut down for the night.

This morning, all seems fine.  On very close inspection, is see the
image actually moves in an out extremely quickly.  You can't tell
unless you are on it in the corner.  I suspect it's been doing it a
while and that's why my eyes hurt!

Any suggestions?  Is it the monitor or the card?  I've deguassed and
gone back to factory settings.

Thanks

Charles Bennett
Williamsburg, VA