Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:36:44 -0400
I have a 850 mhz amd thunderbird computer, I am running win98 se. I adding a
second hard drive 7200 rpm and a ata100
card. I want to set it up so the second hard drive will become the master
and the one my computer boots from, I called maxtor and they told me how to
do this. Once I go into bios and change the boot sequence. I will reformat
that drive(doesnt have much on it anyway and put a fresh copy of win98 on
it. Here is my question I have alot of stuff on the original c drive and not
in the mood to spend the whole night burning cds. Is there a way to after I
do a full install on the new c drive, not touching the old c drive .To just
go into windows explorer pull everything I need off of old c put it on new
c? Would having to full versions of windows on both drives screw something
up ? I am not starting til I hear your replies.

          Thanks

               Anthony Auci

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml