From:
"Ian C>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 09:35:11 -0400
It's been some days since I asked for manual; it has yet to have been
found.  The model# (series cm1001) on unit comes up as a notebook when
checking compaq/hp support site.  Of the identifiable jumpers on mb,
none were video related.  Did clear cmos for the hell of it; no joy.
I'll be doing some soldering once I pick up connector.  Thanks.

Ian Carmichael